UK business school wanted by a leading Chinese financial institution
A Shenzhen-based financial institution is looking to work with a leading UK business school to provide financial training programmes.
A Chinese financial institution is looking for a leading UK business school to collaborate on a blended (online and face-2-face) mini-MBA/EDP (executive development programme) for its professionals starting in 2017.
The financial institution hopes the UK partner can:
- design the training programme
- provide courses customised to the needs of this financial institution
The Chinese partner will buy the training programme from the UK, and will be responsible for the costs associated with staff travel and accommodation, should the UK partner send teaching staff over to China to deliver courses. The training programme will be initially targeted at mid-senior level employees, and can be expanded on a wider basis if it proves successful.
The Shenzhen-headquartered financial services group:
- is one of the largest financial groups in the world
- has more than 200,000 employees
- has revenues reaching £70 billion
- owns a financial management institution to provide training and continuing professional development (CPD) for its employees
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: