IT system for insurance industry
A leading insurance firm seeks an IT company with expertise in developing a process management platform for the financial sector.
The company was established in 2006 with register capital of 15bn rmb (£1.68bn), which provide property insurance, liability insurance, credit insurance and guarantee insurance, short-term health insurance and accident insurance. Moody’s rated A1 to its financial capability in 2016.
Currently the company is looking for company that can provide a comprehensive IT process management platform or an experience team that can work with company to develop the system.
You should be able to provide a system which can:
- access and integrate data and information from different business units to achieve data sharing in the organisation and to optimise the work flow to increase efficiency
- standardise data forms collected including budget, project, market needs, operation and maintenance
- informatise the governance terms and regulations so that working practices and processes are consistent with governance
- provide a comprehensive risk management function like setting up risk checking points and information security monitoring checking points
- have a multi-dimensional perspective management tool for management team to review performance
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: