UK University partner wanted for joint programmes in new materials
A university in Yibin, Sichuan is looking for UK university partners to set up joint programmes or an institute in new materials.
A university in Yibin, Sichuan is looking for:
- a UK university partner to set up joint-programmes or an institute that can grant Bachelor’s degrees in the subject area of new materials
- the university would like to discuss the cooperation model in more detail with interested UK partners
It was authorised by China’s Ministry of Education in May 2001 as a comprehensive university under the direct administration of Sichuan province.
The university also:
- has 18 schools covering 9 fields of study, including: literature, science, engineering, management, economics, law, education, art, and agriculture
- the New Material Technology Institute is a newly established department of the university. It currently focuses on research projects but will aim to have degree programmes in the future
- has 16,000 students and a faculty of 1,118
- is ranked number 519 nationally, and number 22 in Sichuan Province in 2017
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: