Applying for UK Visas: Making the Most of the Services Available to Businesses & Individuals in China
If you have any queries please contact our Web Support Team
CBBC is collaborating with the UKVI to bring you an event discussing how to make the most of the services available to businesses and individuals in China when applying for UK visas:
The presentation will cover:
• UKVI update: latest visa news
• Overview of business visit/work visa categories
• Select Business Scheme
• Useful products and services
This session is a great opportunity to find out the latest visa news and hear how you can make the most of the range of services available to businesses and individuals in China. The following topics will be introduced:
• Priority and Super Priority Visa Services: how to receive the outcome of your visa application in as little as 24 hours.
• Visa categories: the visa categories available to people wanting to visit the UK for work or business.
• Select Business Scheme: how you can apply for a visa using just an employment letter, passport and application form.
• On Demand Mobile Visa Service: how to submit your visa application and biometrics from your office.
Phoebe Spurr, Business Account Manager (China), is part of UKVI’s The Business & Growth Team, which supports businesses across China in a range of ways, from providing advice on our visa offer and the range of services available in our Visa Application Centres, to designing visa workshops to up-skill on specific visa topics.
Ranjeet Thakur, Regional Manager, is part of VFS, UKVI’s commercial partner which manage the UK’s global network of Visa Application Centres.
10:30 Opening & CBBC Welcome
10:40 Phoebe Spurr & Ranjeet Thakur: Making the Most of the Visa Services Available to Businesses & Individuals in China
11:30 Q & A
Click here to register online, or for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org