Launch of UK-China Culture Ambassador 2017 Programme, London, 4 May 2018
If you have any queries please contact our Web Support Team
Oxbridge International Education invites UK students to attend this launch event to find out more about their 2017 UK-China Culture Ambassador projects.
Their projects include:
1. Summer Camp UK Culture Ambassador (2-3 months)
2. Private home-stay UK Culture Ambassador (2-3 months)
3. UK Culture Ambassador for private home but not home-stay (2-3 months)
4. Long-term English teaching internship (6 months onwards)
The Ambassador’s role will include teaching English language, English speech skills, English culture and etiquette.
The event will include:
- Who we are
- What do we do
- What the Ambassador’s role will be in China
- Which cities the Ambassador will go to
- Light Lunch
- UK University and Sixth Form Students
- UK University Employability and Career Services
- University Student Union
- University International Department
UK Students will benefit from:
- All expenses paid China cultural experience (including return flight tickets, accommodation in China and local project-related transportation costs)
- Helping bring UK culture to China
- TEFL qualification (paid for by Oxbridge International Education)
- Enhancing future employability and much more…
- If you are a UK university student or a Sixth Form graduate, you could be our next Culture Ambassador!
About Oxbridge International Education
Oxbridge International Education Ltd was established by Oxfordshire Councillor, Dr. David Williams and Mr. William Wang in 2010 for the purpose of providing training service to the China government official in UK.
Dr. David Williams, the Executive Director, who is in charge of UK, and Mr. William Wang, who is the managing director to ensure the company goes to the right direction in the market.
Each year we provide training service to about 200-300 Chinese officials, mainly from the ministry level departments or central government departments, such as, China Supreme Court, China Supreme Procuratorate, State Council Office, China Communist Party Central Office, and etc. All the groups were approved and sent by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs Of China) in the last 6 years.
During the last 6 years, we have established solid good relationship with lots of China government departments as well as have built good personal relationship with some of the trainees. Also, under the situation of the stable political relationship with the ‘Golden Era’ between UK and China, we want to explore the education market in China. And also want to do more and help UK students to experience China.
China-Britain Business Council
3rd Floor, Portland House