Landing gear for small fixed-wing aircraft
Chinese aviation and automobile company wants cooperation with a UK landing gear company.
A Shaanxi-based Chinese company is seeking to develop aviation products suitable for general aircraft. This includes shock absorbers, energy accumulators and landing gear.
It wants to cooperate with UK companies on the R&D and manufacturing for use in small fixed-wing general aircraft. The type of cooperation could include product procurement, technical support or M&A.
The Chinese company, established in 2001, is a high-tech enterprise:
- specialising in research, production and marketing
- with registered capital of RMB 33 million
- producing gas springs, aviation latch mechanisms, hydro-pneumatic suspension, absorption apparatus and hydraulic parts
- supplying products to industries including planes, engineering, rail, shipping, printing and vehicle
- with an extensive base of Chinese domestic customers
- exporting to more than 20 countries including Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Australia, Switzerland, France and the US
- which hosted a booth at the Farnborough Air Show in 2016
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: