Class III medical devices wanted by a Chengdu pharmaceutical group
A pharmaceutical group wants to work with UK companies, institutions or universities of Class III medical devices.
It wants all types of medical devices.
The form of cooperative is open for discussion. Potential models could share pharmaceutical licenses or allow the Chinese company to act as your distributor.
It would prefer to buy a small sample order to test the market, before it goes ahead with bulk purchases.
- has been listed on one of the stock exchange markets in China since 2012
- has a team working on research, manufacturing, distribution and retail
- products cover liver diseases, depression, digestive system problems and antibiotics
- is one of the 5 chemical pharmaceutical companies in terms of market value
- wants to expand into medical devices, particularly Class III medical devices
- has imported 7 Class III medical devices from Israel and Germany, and is experienced in filing and distribution
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: