Logistics partner sought by Xi’an company
A company is looking for a tyre and aerospace parts logistics partner.
It wants a UK local logistics company (preferably near major ports) with 3,000 to 6,000 m2 storage space and capability for multiple kinds of tyres loading and unloading, as well as storage management.
The company deals with :
- international logistics and capacity of international air freight logistics
- the export and import of tyres, aerospace equipment and parts in the UK
- sea shipping
- land transportation
- intermodal logistics
- supply chain management
- storage and bonded warehousing
- overseas storage warehouse operations and management
- headquarters in Xi’an and branches in Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin, Yinchuan, Guizhou, Lanzhou and Yulin
- functions like customs brooking, bonded warehouses and fleets across its network of branches
- has 2 overseas companies in Thailand and the Netherlands
Mutual cooperation is welcome, the company is open to discussion on usage of its own storage space in China by the UK partner.
The company will be visiting the Farnborough Air show in July 2018 and a meeting can be arranged.
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: