Chassis consultancy sought by a Changsha-based car company
A range of consultancy services are needed by a Changsha automobile and auto parts company.
The company was founded in June 2007 by an academic from the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
- a full-range of automobile performance R&D services
- the development of relevant test equipment, high-performance chassis components, and chassis development software
It was honoured as one of the first national high-tech enterprises in 2009. In October 2015, it was publicly listed on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations (NEEQ).
It is seeking experts working in the field of consultancy; it can collaborate with universities or institutions directly. The model for collaboration can be discussed after contact is established.
The company is looking for:
- a subjective evaluation expert, to work on the subjective evaluation of chassis performance, familiar with systematism evaluation procedure and technology
- a performance development expert to work on subjective and objective targets setting and cascade, suspension structure selection, vehicle dynamic analysis, and optimisation
- a chassis design expert to work on chassis system layout (steering, brake, transmission and suspension system) complete chassis design and match combined with performance optimisation
- a durability expert to work on consistency research regarding public roads and proving grounds related to the customer’s driving
- a noise and vibration harshness (NVH) expert to work on V-shape research and development
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: