Roundtable Meeting with the Department of Uses the Foreign Capital and Overseas Investment Comprehensive Offices, London, 23 October 2017
If you have any queries please contact our Web Support Team
CBBC is delighted to host a roundtable meeting with a delegation from the Department of Uses the Foreign Capital and Overseas Investment Comprehensive Offices, part of the National Development and Reform Commission in China.
The delegation is looking to learn about debt financing, auditing procedures, international arbitration, and foreign investment and to build contact with like-minded British organizations and institutions.
The main subjects the delegation is looking to discuss are:
1. Laws regulations and policies concerning the management of offshore debt financing.
2. The size and development trend of debt financing enterprises in the UK.
3. Management mode of cross border debt financing in the contemporary period.
4. Audit procedures and supervision mechanism of foreign trade investment in the contemporary period.
5. Procedures for the legal risk control and international arbitration of overseas investment and trade.
The delegation includes representatives from Department of Uses the Foreign Capital and Overseas Investment Comprehensive Offices and leading Chinese banks.
To view the full delegate list please click here.
China-Britain Business council
3rd Floor, Portland House