Join us to meet with other members from the retail sector to discuss your challenges and opportunities in the China market. We are also incredibly lucky to be joined by a special guest who will be sharing insights from his wealth of experience of running offline and online retail in China with the group.
Dan Logue spent in total 12 years at New Look, and 5 of those in China. He went from heading up the merchandising, e-commerce, and logistics during New Look’s scaling up phase in the market, through to being the General Manager in both successful and more challenging times. Join this CBBC member-only roundtable discussion to hear more about Dan’s experience in-market, including:
- How New Look made a success of its presence in early years
- Navigating China’s complex and fast-evolving e-commerce landscape
- Incorporating New Retail into a foreign brand’s China operations
- The challenges that China presented, including adapting your brand, product, and operations for the market
- How he sees the future of Chinese consumption and retail
Note that this is an event for CBBC Members from the Consumer sectors only. Registrants from outside these sectors will not be permitted to attend the event.
3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5BH
London, SW1E 5BH
|Member||£ 0.00 (includes Sales Tax of £ 0.00)|