GXS Partners is an independent strategic consulting firm. Our clients come us to support them to deliver profitable growth and expansion, efficiency to scale, and operations and organisation optimisation in China or the UK.
The name GXS is derived from the Chinese initials of “Gong Xin Shi” or 拱心石, meaning keystone; the element in construction which holds everything together, or in other words, the link between strategy and operations.
We are trusted by business owners, directors and leaders to make a sustainable and meaningful impact to their business. We have held senior executive positions ourselves, delivering market growth, running effective operations and transforming organisations to create value. We combine an in-depth understanding of Greater China with our UK and global experience.
We work with many of the world's leading organisations, as well as high growth enterprises and ambitious market innovators, across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing; advanced materials and technology; transport and infrastructure; building and construction; oil and gas; chemicals; engineering and industrials; power and utilities; alternative energy; and financial services.
We take the time to understand our client’s objectives and partner with them to devise and implement fit for purpose solutions in:
- Strategy - Developing organic and acquisition-led market entry and growth strategies, with market insights and organisation approaches to see them through.
- Operations - Devising effective means to operationalise management strategies effectively across operating businesses and functions, including transformation and interim management solutions.
- Risk Management - Developing approaches in operations to identify and mitigate risk, with the right mindset, initiatives and systems.
- Innovation - Devising innovative approaches to transform businesses and the way organisations work to compete effectively.
- Transaction Services - Supporting acquisitions and divestments in strategy development, targeting and competitive analysis, due diligence, and post-merger integration ensuring performance and exit success.
Level 26, Prosperity Tower, 39 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong SAR