Football mobile games developer wanted by a Beijing company
A Beijing-based company is seeking British football mobile game developers to develop Chinese Super League games.
The Beijing-based sports division currently has the intellectual property (IP) of China Super League (CSL). It would like to develop football mobile games for the Chinese market, working with leading British sports games developers.
It is looking for partners that have experience in developing successful sports games. It can either license the games into Chinese versions or co-develop new games using the CSL IP.
The Beijing-based company:
- was founded in 2005
- is a sports service platform launched by one of the largest social media groups in China
- is the first listed internet video enterprise in China
The company is part of a group which:
- was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2006
- has businesses covering new media and internet content, including games, sports, travel, education and finance
- provides an internet 'social circle' for its subscribers
- is one of the largest internet and mobile network lottery operators
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: