Snacks sought by Qingdao e-commerce company
A Shandong-based e-commerce company is looking to import snack foods from the UK.
- snacks and beverages, which can be sold in convenience stores and supermarkets
- products with a long shelf life and an expiry date of over 12 months
The company wants to become an agent for UK food brands and aims to import a container of products each month.
The e-commerce platform:
- belongs to a government subordinate industrial development company which has a total registered capital of £1,127,900
- is located in Qingdao, in China’s northeastern Shandong province
- stocks commodities include beauty products, personal care products, mother-infant products, health products, global foods, and household products from Japan, South Korea, Germany, Malaysia, Finland, and Italy
- adopts the advanced O2O sales mode
Are you interested? Please click the below link to apply: