With brightening prospects, and the resumption of China travel connectivity in 2023, there has never been a better time to look ahead to the outlook for UK-China business. Join the China-Britain Business Council for this timely opportunity to explore UK-China trade relations, the policy environment in both countries, and how UK businesses can capitalise on green trade and investment opportunities.
Centring on the theme of ‘Sustainable Trade and Investment in the Digital Age’, this full day conference will explore the current state of UK-China trade relations, the policy environment in both countries, and how businesses can capitalise on green trade and investment opportunities in the post-Covid era.
The conference will provide a balanced analysis of key issues from leading China analysts and senior company executives. It aims to help attendees develop practical strategies for what will soon be the world’s largest economy, against the backdrop of a complex and fast-changing global environment
- China-UK Relations and Trade Opportunities in the post-Covid Era.
- The Climate Emergency and UK-China Net Zero Partnerships.
- Seizing New Opportunities in The Greater Bay Area (GBA).
- British Brands and China’s New Generation of Sustainable Consumer.
- UK-China Education Partnerships: Sustainability and Diversity.
- Tech for Global Good: UK-China Collaboration in Science and Technology.
- UK-China Partnerships in Green Finance and Sustainable Investment.
If your organisation is a member of CBBC, and the non-member price is being displayed on checkout, please ensure you are logged in the CBBC member only area. You can do this here. Employees of member companies can reset their password here or create an account here.
|Standard Member||£ 240.00 (includes Sales Tax of £ 40.00)|
|Standard Non-Member||£ 300.00 (includes Sales Tax of £ 50.00)|