China Business Workshop - Constituency Seminar with Robert Courts MP, Witney, Oxfordshire, 17 November 2017
If you have any queries please contact our Web Support Team
** Online registeration is now closed. However, you are welcome to register on-site.
Robert Courts MP and the China-Britain Business Council have teamed up to bring you an insightful workshop on doing business in China.
If you’ve never done business in China but are interested in getting started or if you are already engaging with China and want to know more about the latest policies, then attend this free event to learn about the opportunities awaiting your business.
Attend this event to learn more about:
- The current political and economic environment in China
- The types of commercial opportunities that exist for British companies in China
- How investment and tourism from China are creating opportunities for businesses here in the UK
- The various practical and cultural challenges of exporting to China
- The types of support available for UK exporters from UK government (local and national)
- First-time exporters and those with limited China knowledge are particularly welcome, along with businesses already trading actively with China.
Witney Lakes Golf Club
Witney Lakes Resort