What is The Chinese Burns Supper?
Now going into its 5th year, CBBC’s Chinese Burns Supper has become a permanent fixture in the China-Scotland business calendar. The event features a fusion of Burns Night traditions with those of Chinese New Year as a backdrop for black-tie networking for the China-Scotland business and educational community.
China-Scotland Business Awards
In 2018 we will run a business awards programme in the run-up to the Chinese Burns Supper, with the announcements taking place during the evening event. There are five awards categories:
- Business-Education Collaboration of the Year
- Established Scottish Exporter to China of the Year
- New Scottish Export to China of the Year
- Chinese Investor/Entrepreneur in Scotland of the Year
- ‘China Welcome’ of the Year 2018
Why should I apply for China-Scotland Business Awards?
- All shortlisted companies will receive 1 complimentary ticket to the Chinese Burns Supper and enjoy CBBC member rate for additional tickets" as the first point
- Recognition from business leaders
- Wider PR and marketing exposure
- An elevated brand profile
The Chinese Burns Supper is an annual event hosted by China-Britain Business Council. The 2018 event will be held in partnership with University of Glasgow Confucius Institute.
Winners to China-Scotland Business Awards will be announced at the Chinese Burns Supper 2018.
To apply for China-Scotland Business Awards, visit the link here.
99 Gordon Street
Glasgow, Glasgow City G1 3SF