We are delighted to invite you to meet with a delegation from Foshan, Guangdong Province who will be visiting the UK on the 9th of June, 2023.
Foshan sits at the centre of the Greater Bay Area (GBA), a geographic area with a population of more than 71 million and accounting for 12% of China’s total GDP. Within the GBA, Foshan is the 5th largest population centre sitting just behind Hong Kong. Foshan is an important industrial and manufacturing base including for high-tech, white goods, automobiles, equipment, and bio-med industries.
The delegation from Foshan will outline potential tax, real estate and other incentivises available to UK businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity for UK companies who are currently working in or looking to operate in the GBA area, to meet with key local stakeholders from Foshan. The delegation will be led by:
- Bai Tao, Mayor of Foshan City Government
- Zhang Kaiji, Secretary-General of Foshan City Government
- Chen Xinwen, Director of Foshan Investment Promotion Bureau
- Liu Xiaoming, Director of Foshan Foreign Affairs Bureau
- Liu Xuan, Section Chief of Foshan Investment Promotion Bureau
- Luo Yongsheng, Deputy Section Chief of Foshan Foreign Affairs Bureau
London, SW1P 3HQ